1. I used to love New Kids on the Block. I’m deeply ashamed of this, even though I was 13.
2. The smell of bacon makes my hungry. I haven’t even told Bu that:)
3. The Grudge scared me so bad I was scared of the dark for weeks. I love horror movies but I’m a wimpy weenie person.
4. I love watching home decorating shows, they are awesome. I have Clean House envy.
5. I love jewelry passionately, but can’t wear earrings anymore without breaking out.
6. I clench but don’t grind my teeth at night. I have to pop my jaw a little in the morning.
7. I’m fascinated with Catholic paraphernalia. I have two rosaries, and I’d like to collect more.
8. I’m a compulsive overeater. All binge, no purge. I am really, really pleased with myself that I’m making better eating decisions lately. You want to amuse a therapist? Tell her you’re a binge eating vegetarian. She will laugh. To your face. She’ll apologize about it, but she’ll laugh. I was tickled that she got a kick out of me. Made me see her as a real person, which is nice. She didn’t help though.